Last Updated on April 24, 2016
Cancellations must be in writing and received by Vital Links two weeks prior to course; refund will not be granted after that date. Approved course refunds will be issued after the final course date (minus $50 processing fee). You may transfer full registration to another Vital Links course if you notify us two weeks (in-person course) or one week (online course) in advance of a course you are cancelling.
Vital Links reserves the right to cancel any course with due cause and refund in full. Participants purchasing non-refund-able airfare tickets are encouraged to inquire as to course availability before final purchase. Registrant bears sole responsibility for transportation to course. Weather or transportation difficulties are not the responsibility of Vital Links, and failure of a chosen means of transportation is not grounds for registration fee refund when course is held.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Vital Links will make every effort to honor requests for reasonable accommodations made by individuals with disabilities, including but not limited to written transcripts, multiple viewing attempts, and increased amount of time to complete training activities. It is a priority for Vital Links to ensure participation in all courses and activities for all individuals. Vital Links is committed to ensuring non-discrimination and to resolving any complaints related to a disability in a prompt and equitable manner.
Therapist Support Policy
Vital Links provides assistance with clinical questions about Therapeutic Listening® applications for our trained therapists only. We cannot answer questions that come to us directly from your clients.
For assistance with your clinical questions, please follow these steps:
- Refer to your copy of Listening with the Whole Body: Clinical Concepts and Treatment Guidelines for Therapeutic Listening.
- Refer to the course handouts and your own course notes.
- Check the resources and links provided in the Support section of our website.
- If you are still stumped, contact us directly. We’ll need your question in writing, so submit it by fax (866-636-9720) or our Contact Form.
- If you have questions related to a specific client or case, a Therapist Support Form should be completed and submitted via email or fax. Please provide as much detail as possible.
- We try to answer requests as promptly as possible, and you should receive a reply within three business days.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, Profession or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize users’ experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To track usage and improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To allow us to better respond to your customer service requests;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To quickly process your transactions; and
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. We do not store your financial data after your order.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website, including any webinars through Cisco. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
Users are able to review or change their personal information by emailing us, calling us, or logging in to their account.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
6613 Seybold Road, Suite D
Madison, Wisconsin 53719
United States of America
Last Edited on 2016-03-08