- This event has passed.
Quickshifts – Revolutionizing the Use of Sound in Sensorimotor Integrative Treatment
March 15, 2019| $195
This one-day, online course will introduce participants to the therapeutic application of Quickshifts, an auditory based intervention tool, used to quickly shift states of alertness and set-up the nervous system for optimal success. Quickshifts are an effective tool that can be used across multiple environments, which support immediate performance as well as long-last changes in a number of functional areas. This course will also feature case and video presentations to show practical clinical applications.
Take an additional discount of $15 per participant for groups of 3 or more individuals enrolling simultaneously under the same web-order.
Scroll down to Register
Friday, March 15, 2019, 9:00am – 4:30pm Central Daylight Time
Check-in begins at 8:30am CDT
Test begins at approx. 4:00pm CDT
>>If registering after 5:00pm CDT on Thursday, March 14th, Course Instructions will be emailed during the check-in period on Friday, March 15th.
Thank you & we look forward to having you with us!
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- List clinically based observation and movement-based assessment tools that assist in assessing an individual’s bilateral motor-coordination, state regulation and whole-brain processing, and how they relate to functional difficulties of the individual.
- Identify three movement activities that support vestibular, proprioceptive, auditory and visual functioning.
- Match Quickshift albums to client’s clinical picture, goals, and functional outcomes.
Scroll down to “Tickets” to register
Vital Links is an AOTA approved provider of continuing education. Participants will receive 6.0 contact hours or 0.6 AOTA CEUs for this course.
AOTA Classification Code: Client Factors, Performance Skills & Intervention
AOTA Target Audience: Occupational Therapy
AOTA Completion Requirements: Live Webinar: Full Attendance, Participation & Test
The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
ASHA: This course is offered for 0.6 ASHA CEUs (Introductory Level & Professional Area)
- The email address entered under “Attendee #” during online registration will be the address that receives the instructions email.
- Please check your inbox and junk folder for the following email Subject: “Register on GoToTraining for your Vital Links Online Course, Quickshifts”
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
View our Support section for more information. It is each registrant’s responsibility to ensure his/her device is compatible with the noted platform and services.
Contact Us if you have questions regarding compatibility.
Vital Links is not responsible for device compatibility issues, and it is each registrant’s responsibility to ensure his/her device is compatible with the noted platform and services. Any difficulty with compatibility is not grounds for a refund after the live webinar session begins.
Vital Links reserves the right to cancel any course with due cause and refund in full.
*This is a Live course. Full Attendance during the hours of this webinar is expected.